That's right, they won 38 to nothing, poor Payson. My brother Scotty turned 15 this last week and my dad took him and 3 friends to our family's cabin for a party weekend. However it didn't turn out to be such a party. Here is a link to the Channel 2 News Report on their weekend.
After this Dylan and I also got a CO (Carbon Monoxide) detectors and I hope this will help make you all aware of this real dangerl. This happened on a Saturday night and at about 12:30am there was pounding on our door. We ran to answer it and it was my mom and sister. On their way home from a movie they got the call from the hospital about the boys and my dad being poisoned. They came straight over to our house. We calmed her down and drove to Mount Pleasant to be at the hospital with them. It was a really long and scary night. What a blessing that it ended the way it did. It really makes you stop and look at how precious life is. It can be taken from you so quickly. I love my dad and brother with all my heart and I can't imagine life without either one of them in it. I love you guys! O ya and Happy Birthday Scotty!