CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 15, 2008

Highlights from 2007!

January 2007 Happy New Year!!!!!

Tiffany (my sister) had her 3rd baby February 27, 2007
He is so Cute!







Dylan's 24th Birthday. Out shootin' with the boys!





In April, Dylan's Aunt Sue invited me to go to Maui for her Birthday! We were there for 9 days and we had a blast!

One of my best friends in the world, Lisa, got married on our 2nd anniversary!
She looked so beautiful!






Dylan got a scooter in June and he loved it! I didn't mind it either but would have picked a Harley! Ha Ha





Ok, so we don't have any kids to brag about but these are my nephews and niece. They are the cutest! This is us at the pool during the summer.






Happy 25th Birthday to me! I feel very old



Football the Best part about Fall! My little brother plays for Lone Peak and is Awesome! I am his #1 Fan and his personal photographer too!



In October we took a road trip to Arizona to see Dylans Grandma, Aunt and Uncle. We had a Blast! My personal favorite part was going on an all day Harley ride with Uncle Dave!

November 30, 2007
Dylan's sister Kelsey got married to Murray Tucker - it was a blast!











December 2007
We stayed home for Christmas and enjoyed being with family. Dylan got Guitar Hero and looks sexy when he rocks out.

13 comments:

Jessica said...

That turned out awesome!!! You made a beautiful blog. Keep up the blogging!

Cheryl said...

Hi Emily and Dylan,
This is great!!!! You did a wonderful job. I can't wait to see new additions.

Love you lots!!!! Cheryl (Mom) :)

Meg and Abe said...

I love your blog it's so cute! How do you do the cool backgrounds, I haven't figured that one out yet. Last night was so much fun. Definitely a do over for visiting teaching. I don't think I have ever gotten to know a girl a teach so well.

Mollie said...

Yay for new blogs that I can read! Hope you two are doing well and surviving the freezing cold Utah winter!

Cynthia said...

I love the idea of doing a "Highlights from 2007" post. Since we just barely started our blog last weekend, we don't have much on there and I don't want to do a blog for everything we did last year, so highlights is a perfect idea. Would you be bugged if I copied you? My blog is boring...i need to spice it up. I'll figure out how to change the url and let you know! I want to change ours too...it's pretty embarassing!

The Browers said...

Hope you don't mind but I found your blog through Kels'. Very cute. How are you guys doing? I have not talked to you in a while.

Nicole said...

Hey I just found you on Kelsey and Murrays and wanted to say hi! I am adding you to my blog if that is okay!

Cyndi said...

I cant belive a found your blog! cute pics, I will check back often!

FWIL Sentimental Blog Content said...

You guys rock! Love the blog. We really need to kick it. If you don't make it to the 2nd annual St. patty's Day BBQ tonight, we'll definitely have to do dinner before I move. Love you both lots!

Andrea said...

Cute blog Em! I'm glad you started one!

Unknown said...

This looks so much fun! You two must get to go everywhere. How fun. Your blog looks great!!

Michelle said...

Emily, I love your blog! It is so cute! I'm glad you started one! :)

georgiavargas said...

HEY EM! I'm so glad that you send me an email inviteing me to se your blog!!! I love it hopefully you can share with me all your blog knowledge!! love you!!!! Take care