CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Four Eyes!




I know it has been a long while since we have posted, however I have to remind you all that we are fairly boring people and don't do all that much that you would really want to read about. Anyway. . . After our trip to San Diego Dylan was SURE I had bad eyes. Every time he asked me to read a sign for him I couldn't read it till we were really close and by that time it was too late. Then one night watching the Jazz game I kept asking what the score was because all the #'s looked the same. Once again he said I should go get my eyes checked. I told him it was really no big deal. Then the last straw was one Sunday in church when I told him the Hymn numbers were blurry. After that he called Kelsey for me (his sister who works for an eye Doctor) and asked her to make me an appointment. I didn't really want to but I was not really given a choice. And . . .well as you can tell from the lovely picture of me above, I did indeed need glasses. To be honest now that I have them I am amazed how clear everything is. Its a world of difference. Mostly when reading signs, hymn # and the Jazz Score of course. ha ha
I couldn't resist putting the lovely picture of Dylan on also so as to take a bit of the attention off me. Doesn't he look like some one we all know and love???? O ya my dad. (love you to dad!!!)

6 comments:

Andrea said...

I remember when I got my first set of contacts, I looked out the window and saw a world I had never seen before. It was wonderful! You look cute in your glasses!

The Browers said...

Oh the joys of getting older :). You look cute in glasses and I bet it is amazing to see everything more clearly now!

Unknown said...

I noticed today in church, you look great!

Michelle said...

You look super cute in your glasses Emily! Isn't so great when a whole new world opens up and you can see clearly? What a difference!

mom said...

hi hope you are having a great day I sure do think you look cute IN YOUR NEW GLASSES, thanks for being such a great daughter I love you. mom ;)

Joe & Gay: said...

We loved having you come to visit! Come back soon, ok? Now that it is getting warmer, you can come play with some of Uncle Joe's toys. ha. We will install a GPS in the golf cart so you won't get lost next time!! We Love you both!