CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

U2 Lazer Show

Our good friends Rachel and Sean are here for the summer. Last weekend the 4 of us had dinner at the Red Iguana & went to the U2 Lazar show. The Mexican food was wonderful! I'm not sure how I've lived here pretty much my whole like and never gone there. Don't worry now that I know about it, they won't be able to keep me away. After dinner we saw the Lazar show and I was pretty impressed. My stomach flipped a few times, and I got a little dizzy(that's a good sign). The music awesome of course and we decided they can make a U2 version of Guitar Hero. After the show was over Dylan got a little excited about the gift shop and we caught him playing with all sorts of random gadgets. Still a kid at heart, o how cute!


Thanks to Rachel and Sean for a great night out, we are so glad you are here for the summer (or part of it at least).

7 comments:

Andrea said...

I too loved the U2 Lazer show, although I was pretty sick by the end. The music was worth it though!

Mikey Peterson said...

We were sorry we couldn't make it to this fun activity! (we didn't even get the message until it was far to late) We'll have to get together soon this summer. We should be around...at least not on many out of town type vacations so lets hook it up.

The Adams Family said...

Hey I want to get together with you 4 too! Let's plan something!

Unknown said...

I heard this is way fun!

adrienne and ryan said...

Hello Friend! I'm coming to Utah July 26th to August 15th so we can for sure hang out. I always call Steph when I'm coming and have her "schedule" us some girl time so we'll call you for sure!

Kev and Aubs said...

We found you! It was so fun to look at all your pics and get updated with the Thorntons. Check out what the Shaws are up to at kevinandaubreyshawfamily.blogspot.com

Aubrey said...

Us again. It would be fun, email me, so that we can set something up. aubreylshaw@gmail.com