CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

What happens when people get your camera????

The other day I insisted that we take some "BELLY" pictures of Christina (my best friend, neighbor, co-worker, ward member and partner-in-crime). She and her hubby Andrew came over for the shoot all ready to smile, pose, and look beautiful of course. It took a while for Andrew to warm up to the camera but once he did we couldn't get him to stop. In fact I left the room for a min and he took over 50 pictures of the most random things. Examples below: I have to admit it was pretty funny and we got some wonderful pictures of feet . . . don't you think? We had so much fun, and after Andrew started we all jumped on the Crazy Train, the pictures below tell the story.

picture 1. Andrew telling Jackson (the baby) how much he loves him
picture 2. Ok we're done with Andrew taking pictures

picture 3. What Andrew's Prego too????

picture 4. The Sassy Snap (she does it well considering she is half-Latin and Prego)

This was fun, we'll have to do it again real soon!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys look fun!

Jessica said...

I think my favorite is of Andrew and Dylan! They'll be such great fathers!!! Have an awesome day :)

Christina said...

Man you have the coolest friends!! I wish I could be like them...haha oh wait! That was a lot of fun that night- especially the last part where Andrew was being such a dork. I guess we now know to never let him take the pictures.

The Browers said...

Very cute and looks like you had a ton of fun taking them. I still love mine and a few of them are still hanging in Mathias' room.

Cynthia said...

you take the cutest pictures (the ones you actually took)! You guys are so much fun.

THE HANSEN'S said...

so fun maybe one day you can take my prego pics

georgiavargas said...

OH BOY!!!! U made my day today, it is so fun to see u!! and I love you so much ans cristina to! Thanks for being sucha great friend and for being the best example for me!!!