CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 13, 2009

California Vacation!!!

So for Valentines Dylan gave me. . . . . A California get away with some of my Favorite people. Lisa my MTC Comp is now living in California with her sweet husband and adorable baby Joel. I was able to go see them for 4 days and had such a great time hanging out and seeing San Fransisco for the 1st time. Joel is absolutely the most easy going baby ever. He just sits and smiles or sleeps all day long no joke. I love this little boy so much it was hard to say good bye. Anyway thanks you guys for letting me stay and hang out I had a blast! The pictures below are in Lake County where they live.

The Golden Gate Bridge!!!
Our day in San Fransisco! What a cool City


One last thing . . . Cute baby Joel

3 comments:

Meg and Abe said...

I am jealous of all the fun you have been having! I want to go to Disneyland!!

Lisa said...

Chamehnime! ^^ It was so wonderful to have you here! I'm so glad you came to see us and I miss you so much! Thanks for being so easy going with all our adventures the first day in Japan town etc! Love you!

Cheryl said...

I am glad you had such a fabulous trip. I love San Francisco. It is beautiful. It is always so nice to be able to spend time with good friends. Love you lots!!!
:)