CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

BBQ

Last Saturday we got together with Leslie, Tanessa, Devin, Mathias, Kelsey, Murry and Cheryl for a BBQ. We haven't hung out together for a really long time and we have missed them so much. We went to Leslies to eat dinner (we wanted to do the whole out doors BBQ but the weather didn't want us to for some reason, rude) Anyway. . . Leslie's house is so cute, she has always been a super decorator and gets an A on this one too. We had Devin and Tanessa's famous hamburgers and all the fixin's that go with it. We have a great time catching up with everyone and playing cars with Mathias who is sooooooo adorable. He is getting so big and so handsome. I just want to let you know how much we love you guys and how thankful we are to have you in our lives! Thanks for a fun evening. Lets be sure to do it again soon!

2 comments:

The Browers said...

We had a blast and need to do it again soon!

Anna said...

I so hope you check your comments... I am the world's worsed friend and almost cried when I saw our 9th grade night dance picture... We were so hot. I ran into Dylan's mom today and she gave me your number but my kids never let me talk on the phone... but she did mention you have a blog. Who knew all I needed to do was google Dylan and Emily Thornton and it would pull you right up??? AMAZING, well, please email me, I would love to get together sometime. love, Anna Geurts (AKA... Anna Carter). Emily you are amazing and I will always love you~!!!
my email is: annacgeurts@hotmail.com and my phone muber is 801-804-6794