CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Last day in the Big Apple!

I waited all week to go to the MET and when we got there found out it was closed. I was so sad. O well I guess that just means we have to come back!
We then stopped in at the COOLEST Candy store ever. "Dylan's Candy Bar". They had candy in the floor, the walls and on the ceiling. They had evet candy you could ever want. It is a childs dream come true! We bought Dylan a 2lbs candy bar all because it had his name on it!! He hasn't eaten a bite of it yet.
We packed up and headed to the airport. This was an adventure to say the least. We waled to the subway and from there to the air train and from there to the airport shuttle and from there to the airport. Lets just say next time I'll go in the middle of the night and take a cab. Suit cases and stairs and tons of people are not my idea of a good time. We made it home safe and sound!
We love the Big Apple, what a fun trip!

1 comments:

The Browers said...

I am so jealous!! Looks like you guys had a blast. You need to make it so we can click on the pictures, you can barely see some of them.